The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Knock knock. Are you in, spectre?

Started by Opie Kindred, June 17, 2015, 12:35:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Opie Kindred

I admit feeling slightly distressed at the reference you made about me being here for the sole purpose of generating mischief. At the same time I am attempting to stifle contemptuous laughter at the thought of your tingling Spidey senses triggering alarm bells in your murky psyche as soon as new members register; members you staunchly believe to be miscreants and whose presence and only objectives here are to annoy, aggravate and seed discord when, in fact, there is no such evidence, yet.

You may perceive yourself as the noble defender of the naïve and unschooled Cashooers, erect yourself as guard dog of the domain and at the service of the seemingly blind master but, in this instance, it is the dog that is blind, indiscriminately biting and nipping at everyone and everything in proximity, even its master, which adversely affects membership enrolment and attendance and consequently detrimental to the growth of your cherished forum.

The quicker you stop being a bothersome meddler in the administration of the forum and hammer the notion through the calcifying sediments of your thickening skull that not all new members (regardless if they are from VF) are shit-disturber, the quicker the forum will flourish. I will not fuck-off for two reasons: firstly, I do not wish to rob you of the potentially gratifying face-in-excrement grind performance you promised, although I can confidently state nothing of the sort will ever happen at my expense, in any case; bigger men than yourself have valiantly tried and failed. And secondly, I have much more to say and offer, much more.

Now, in the spirit of cordiality, let us hastily abandon all this mindless nit-witted feuding and align ourselves with Fashie's vision and strive towards harmonious and congenial member relations. I am ready to dance. Are you?

deadskinmask

Annie

My 2 cents...Any new poster should be welcomed and given the chance to introduce themself.  I admit I've jumped to conclusions of a poster or two not being honest and had suspicions as well. But it doesn't really matter who anyone is and who they are elsewhere. As long as they are decent and respectful here, that's all that matters. We need valuable posters to join us. I say let potential valuable posters prove they are valuable and give them the chance :)
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Opie Kindred

Quote from: "Annie"My 2 cents...Any new poster should be welcomed and given the chance to introduce themself.  I admit I've jumped to conclusions of a poster or two not being honest and had suspicions as well. But it doesn't really matter who anyone is and who they are elsewhere. As long as they are decent and respectful here, that's all that matters. We need valuable posters to join us. I say let potential valuable posters prove they are valuable and give them the chance :)

You must be one of the bright crayons in the box.

Nice to meet you here Annie.

cc

She is bright. However, just so you know, there is no comparative poster rating scale here.  We don't rate or pass judgment.  

That's one of this sites best features. Just a lil tip (cue lacking wink smily)
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

RW

What is so wrong with "I come in peace" or "let's be friends"?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Quote from: "Opie Kindred"
Quote from: "Annie"My 2 cents...Any new poster should be welcomed and given the chance to introduce themself.  I admit I've jumped to conclusions of a poster or two not being honest and had suspicions as well. But it doesn't really matter who anyone is and who they are elsewhere. As long as they are decent and respectful here, that's all that matters. We need valuable posters to join us. I say let potential valuable posters prove they are valuable and give them the chance :)

You must be one of the bright crayons in the box.

Nice to meet you here Annie.

lol Thank you, nice to meet you too  ac_drinks
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

cc

Quote from: "RW"What is so wrong with "I come in peace" or "let's be friends"?
Nothing, for those it applies to

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

Dunno the party.  OP was very personally directed . not impressed with that.  

"naïve and unschooled Cashooers"  .. not impressed with that either

Jury out. Time always tells who is for real and who is not ... talk is the cheapest commodity on this earth

Bricktop

Quote from: "Opie Kindred"I admit feeling slightly distressed at the reference you made about me being here for the sole purpose of generating mischief. At the same time I am attempting to stifle contemptuous laughter at the thought of your tingling Spidey senses triggering alarm bells in your murky psyche as soon as new members register; members you staunchly believe to be miscreants and whose presence and only objectives here are to annoy, aggravate and seed discord when, in fact, there is no such evidence, yet.

You may perceive yourself as the noble defender of the naïve and unschooled Cashooers, erect yourself as guard dog of the domain and at the service of the seemingly blind master but, in this instance, it is the dog that is blind, indiscriminately biting and nipping at everyone and everything in proximity, even its master, which adversely affects membership enrolment and attendance and consequently detrimental to the growth of your cherished forum.

The quicker you stop being a bothersome meddler in the administration of the forum and hammer the notion through the calcifying sediments of your thickening skull that not all new members (regardless if they are from VF) are shit-disturber, the quicker the forum will flourish. I will not fuck-off for two reasons: firstly, I do not wish to rob you of the potentially gratifying face-in-excrement grind performance you promised, although I can confidently state nothing of the sort will ever happen at my expense, in any case; bigger men than yourself have valiantly tried and failed. And secondly, I have much more to say and offer, much more.

Now, in the spirit of cordiality, let us hastily abandon all this mindless nit-witted feuding and align ourselves with Fashie's vision and strive towards harmonious and congenial member relations. I am ready to dance. Are you?

I give no fuck how you feel. If you were as credible as you imply, reveal your Van alter. Simple, really. Show your face, and then we can interact on a level playing field. As far as you are concerned, as long as you choose to play charades, I choose to kick your ass. As you know full well, I'm that kind of man.

You want congeniality? Then show it...by abandoning your silly alter. You want to play ludicrous games, then I shall continue snarling and biting.

I am in no doubt you have more to offer. Largely because so far you've offered nothing but puffery and hokum, and you are thus treating this forum and its members with disrespect.

Show some respect, and you'll get some back. Treat us like fools, and the dog will take a firm grip of your plums until you squeal like a girl.

cc

maybe it is a girl?  

which fits into your point ..we don't know who it is ... we do know it is playing games

Renee

Quote from: "cc la femme"maybe it is a girl?  

which fits into your point ..we don't know who it is ... we do know it is playing games

It's just another excessively verbose asshole that seems to be in love with itself. We already have one of those on staff. I could be wrong but I don't really think we have an opening for another.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Bricktop

Some members appear oblivious to its puerility.

As far as I am concerned, coming in here under an alias, and acting like a fucking moron is simply a sign of disrespect for the members here.

There is no welcome from me for people like that.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "cc la femme"maybe it is a girl?  

It's just another excessively verbose asshole that seems to be in love with itself. We already have one of those on staff. I could be wrong but I don't really think we have an opening for another.

That is no way to speak of Romero.